Thursday, February 26, 2009

CD's that have accumulated in my truck.

I'm really good about getting things "out", such as dragging out old cassette tapes to listen to, pulling photo albums off the shelf to peruse - I'm just not so good at putting things "back". Here's a list of the CD's that have slowly accumulated in my truck over the past months...

Currently in the player: Owl City - Maybe I'm Dreaming



CD's loitering amongst the rubble in the floorboard:

*Farewell - Isn't this Supposed to be Fun?
*Dashboard Confessional - Dusk and Summer
*Jack's Mannequin - Everything in Transit
*U2 - Boy
*Echo and the Bunnymen
*The Shins - Wincing the Night Away
*Crash Test Dummies - God Shuffled his Feet
*Ochestral Manouevers in the Dark - Best of OMD
*4 Non Blondes - Bigger Better Faster More
*Gin Blossoms - New Miserable Experience
*Paul Westerberg - 14 Songs
*Johnny Cash - American IV the Man Comes Around
*The Wall Flowers - Bringing Down the Horse


Other things of interest include: bike helmet, backpack, 4 pair of bike gloves (!), sleeping bag, pillow, life jacket, no less than 3 fishing rods/reels, 1 pair of underwear (don't ask), water shoes, sunscreen, a big container of Morton's salt (handy for ice days), 2 pair of shorts, laptop computer, big heavy coat (no longer needed, same for salt), tackle box, 3 baseballs and a nerf football.


1 comment:

  1. Hey, you have some good music in there. I recently cleaned out giant handfuls of CDs from my car. I'm trying to switch over to iPhone playlists (less clutter) or Pandora.

    So far it isn't really working, and I'll reach back and scour for discs...

    ReplyDelete